Show your love to your Dad! Best quotes for Father’s Day gift greeting cards 2018
Already bought the present for your father? Have no ideas about the greetings for your Father’s Day Gift Card? Here we have collected for you!
Dad. His title may be short, but his influence is long and powerful. Most people don’t realize the value of a simple I Love You to their loved ones, especially their dads. Don’t wait until it’s too late. No matter how corny, cheesy, or uncool you may think it is, grab every opportunity to say you love your dad very much! Celebrate his loving presence in your life with these 32 loving and honest quotes about how much you love your dad!
1. No matter how old you become, you will always be a superhero in my eyes. Thank you for being such a wonderful dad. I love you!
2. Dads like you should be celebrated because you are bigger than any celebrity. You play such an important but oftentimes thankless role. This is me saying thank you and I love you so much!
3. Growing up, you taught me that working hard for what you want will pay off in the end. You showed me that honesty, compassion, and kindness will open doors of opportunities. And you were right. I love you, Dad!
4. Every father has a way of raising their children. Yours is definitely the best because I grew up quite wonderfully. I love you so much, Dad.
5. I don’t need a superhero who can fly, see the future, or read minds. I just need a dad who loves me and believes in me. Thanks for being that person for me, Dad. I love you!
6. I know this is random. But when you love someone, you should let that person know. So, I love you, Dad!
7. Thank you for teaching me about the meaning of hard work, kindness, and determination. You taught me that love always wins, and that kindness begets kindness. Thank you for being such a wonderful inspiration. I love you, Dad.
8. You are truly my superhero in plain clothes. I can’t recall the number of times you bailed me out of sticky situations. I don’t know what I’ll do without you. I love you so much, Dad!
9. To me, you are the best father in the world. You know how to make me laugh. You know how to make me smile and make me feel confident about myself. Thank you for loving me, Dad. I love you!
10. It’s a dream of every girl to be treated like a princess. You make that dream come true for me, Dad. Every time I’m with you, I feel like royalty. I love you so much, Dad!
11. If I had to live my life all over again, I will still choose to be your daughter. You simply are the best father in the world! I love you with all my heart, Dad.
12. I will grow up, gain weight, fall in love, have kids. But my love for you will never change. My love for you will remain. I love you,Dad!
13. On difficult days, I’m confident that I will be okay because I have your support. I know that you will always be with me. I love you, Dad.
14. You never stopped showing how much you love me in both small and big ways. I never once doubted you love me because every single day, you made sure that I felt it.
15. I wanted to do something special for your birthday, but I know how much you hate being the center of attention. You have always been happy standing on the sidelines and supporting us in our endeavors. I love you, dearest Dad.
16. All that I’m working so hard for right now is all for you. I want to make you proud and repay you for all the sacrifices that you made raising me. I love you, Dad. I’m so proud of you.
17. So many times, I hurt or disappointed you, but you never gave up on me. You gave me so many chances. This time I promise to make you proud, Dad. I love you!
18. There are times when I just completely shut off and don’t share anything about my life with you. It doesn’t mean that I don’t care or love you. I love you, Dad, even if I don’t show it often.
19. I’m not scared about the future, because I know that I have you with me every step of the way. You make me feel invincible, like I can achieve anything I set my heart on. I love you, Dad. Thank you for everything!
20. I have the best memories growing up because of you, Dad. You made sure that I had the most normal and fun childhood.I am the person that I am now because of your love. I love you, Dad!
21. You are and always will be my first and greatest love, Dad. I owe my life to you. I love you always!
22. To the best father in the world, I want to thank you for all that you sacrificed just so I can enjoy this great life. I wouldn’t trade you for anyone else, Dad. I love you!
23. If only all children can have a dad as wonderful as you, we will have a world full of happy adults. Thank you for being such a wonderful dad to me. I love you!
24. No matter how busy you are with work, you always make time for us. I know that it’s not easy, but you still make it possible. That makes you a superhero in my eyes. I love you, dad!
25. I owe much of my success to you, dad.Without your loving support and guidance, I would not have reached this level of success that I am enjoying now. Thank you for everything, Dad. I love you!
26. A hug from you feels like shelter from the storm. Thank you for always coming to my rescue when I need you. I love you, my dearest Dad.
27. Just one conversation with you and I feel 100% better. You always give such good advice. Thank you for always being here. I love you, Dad!
28. I will always be your little girl, Dad. No matter how old I get or how much I change, I will always love you.
29. You are my driving force, Dad. You inspire me to be a better person. I hope that I make you proud. I love you!
30. I can’t remember the last time that I told you I love you. I know that we are more expressive through actions than words. But this is me telling you I love you very much!
31. When I was younger, I thought you were uncool. But as I grew older, I realized how an incredible dad you are. You still are, Dad. I love you!
32. You are a mountain of strength. You are a safety armor that protects me from pain and disappointment. You lift me up when I am down. You are everything that I wish for in a dad. I love you, Dad!
Write it down on the greeting card, show you love him so much, from a daughter, a son. Never too late to speak out your love for someone!
Need a gift for your Dad? Get inspired here.