- Motion Sensor Security: LOFTEK LED security flood light for outdoor with sensor & motion activated detector. Perfect lighting solution for garages, decks, sheds, workshops, industrial workstations, storage rooms, equipment rooms, etc.
- Stay Safe: With its 180-degree beam angle and highly sensitive motion sensor, nothing gets by the LOFTEK LED Security Light undetected.
- All-Weather Use: Don’t sweat the rain; the light housing is water resistant, dust-proof and reinforced with durable aluminum and iron.
- Ultra Bright: Puts out 2650 lumens of light for only 26W of power, equivalent to a 200W incandescent light. Choose from two modes, save energy over the 40,000+ hour lifetime of the light and never change a bulb
- What You Get: LOFTEK LED Security Light, Installation accessories, user guide, warranty card.
- LOFTEK’s Guarantee: All products include a 12-month warranty against manufacturing defects when purchased from LOFTEK
The LOFTEK motion-sensor floodlight is an advanced LED fixture designed for outdoor/indoor and commercial applications.
A precision infrared motion sensor
With 2400-lumen output and an LED light source that never needs replacing, our security light gives you and your family much-needed peace of mind. The built-in motion sensor is state-of-the-art and highly sensitive. Motion sensitivity threshold is easily calibrated based on your needs.
The enhanced efficiency of LED
Enjoy lifetime use while saving up to 80-90% in energy costs over traditional light sources. Low power consumption with tremendous output. Brightness and activation duration can also be fully customized.
Series: NOVA S
Rated Power: 26W
Input Voltage: AC 85-265V
Luminous Flux: 2400lm
Beam Angle: 120°
Housing Material: Aluminum & Iron
Life Span: about 40,000 hours
Detection Range: Max 33 feet
Light Duration: 5s-7min
CCT: 5000-5500K CRI>70
IEC rating Light Body: IP66 Sensor: IP54
Cable: UL 817; 5 feet
Wiring Mode: Brown/Black—Live (L)
Do not use cleaning chemicals or abrasive substances clean any part of the device. For routine cleaning you should use a soft, lint-free cloth gently wipe off any dust and light dirt. Always disconnect the product from power source before cleaning.