- Dimmable and Multi-Colored: A total of 16 color settings and 4 modes; memory function saves your last setting; great for any holiday or thematic lighting scenario
- Rugged Construction: Extra-thick die-cast aluminum, heat-diffusing fins and tempered glass shield; thoroughly tested for impact, vibration, and extreme temperatures before shipping; IP66 waterproof rating
- Flexible Installation: Comes with UL listed U.S standard plug, a fully-functional remote, and mounting bracket
- What You Get: LOFTEK NOVA S 50W RGB floodlight with power cord, remote control, 2 spare mounting screws
- 18-Month Warranty: LOFTEK offers an 18-month worry-free warranty and friendly customer service/technical support
About the LOFTEK NOVA S 50 Watt RGB Flood Light
Smaller yet stronger, powerful, and built like a tank, that's the all-new LOFTEK Nova S. The next evolution in our Nova series, this compact RGB floodlight features a special-made, fully-functional remote, a power supply with waterproof sealant, a 5-foot UL-listed plug, and a reliable LED chip.
The Lighting You Need
With powerful 16-color RGB lighting and four pattern modes (flash/strobe/fade/smooth), you can customize your flood light’s settings to get precise, customized lighting effects, all via remote control.
120° beam angle; vertically-rotatable with the attached adjustable mounting bracket. A built-in memory function automatically saves your settings when the device is turned off.
The LOFTEK NOVA S 50 watt LED multi colored flood light is built with die-cast aluminum housing and impact-resistant tempered glass. It is rated IP66 (completely sealed against dust ingress and moderate water jets) and optimized for heat dispersal and energy efficiency. A sturdy bracket lets you mount the light wherever you want.
Whether you need to illuminate your garden, worksite, stage, party, or holiday display, the LOFTEK Nova S 50 watt LED multi colored flood light can do it all.
Input: AC 100V-265V 50/60HZ
Rated Power: 50 Watt
Optimal Illumination: 20ft/6m
Illumination Area: 86 f²/8 m²
LED lifespan: 50,000 hours
Beam angle: 120°
Functional temperature: -31°F—158°F
Remote control distance: 26 ft—32 ft
IEC rating: IP66 (completely sealed against dust ingress and moderate water jets)
Lumens: Red 640-800; Green 960-1120; Blue 240-400 ; White Triad light, no lumen value
Wiring: Brown/Black—Live(L); Blue/White: Neutral(N); Yellow/Green: Ground(GND)