Portable Black Light Flashlight with multi-use.
Using LED Blacklight flashlight pen for getting easily spot scorpions, authenticate currency, driver license, official identification cards, passports, money.
- Emits 395-nanometer wavelength, hunting scorpions and minerals
- Hotel room inspection, rodent contamination
- An essential tool for law enforcement, postal inspections, customs, medical forensics, HVAC repair
- 51 UV LED bulbs allow covering a larger area
- Uses 3 AA Standard Alkaline Battery which cost the same price as AAA, but last 3 times longer than AAA
51 UV ultraviolet light (blacklight) Introduction:
This large UV flashlight with 51 UV LEDs allows you to cover a much bigger area without losing the intensity of the UV light (blacklight). The applications are perfect for inspection applications, security control, rodent contamination, hotel room inspection, and much more. Emits 395-nanometer wavelength 51 UV LED allows to cover a larger area Makes semen stains and other bodily fluids fluoresce! Perfect for outside use such as hunting scorpions and minerals! Water and shock resistant! Perfect for Leak Detection! Rugged, machined aluminum construction with knurled design! Due to the intensity of this UV LED device UV protective glasses are recommended. Do not look into this device while operating nor shine in any person's eyes.
51 UV ultraviolet light Specification
Bulb Type: 390 to 395 (nM)
Bulb Life: 100,000 Hours
Body Material: Aluminum with "O" rings for water resistance
Battery Require: 3 x AA Alkaline Battery (Not Included)
Battery Life: Approximately 20 hours on 3 AA batteries
Switch Type: Push-On/Off button
Weight: 10 oz. 285 gram
Head Diameter: 2.25" or 57 mm Body
Diameter: 1.42" or 36 m