2018 Best Thanksgiving Wishes for family, friends, lover, colleagues
Thanksgiving Day is the perfect occasion to be grateful to our near and dear ones. And it is the day to get together with your family, friends, and dear ones and appreciate them for whatever they've done for you. This is when you express your gratitude to those wonderful people who've showered their love and warmth on you and supported you all throughout.
Studies show that mindfulness and gratitude for one’s blessings increase our happiness and overall health.
Let us be thankful today and for every day of the year. Looking for thanksgiving messages or wishes for a specific person or sentiment? Jump to each section below.
Thanksgiving Wishes for Family and Friends
- May the good things of life be yours in abundance not only at Thanksgiving but throughout the coming year.
- A special greeting of Thanksgiving time to express to you our sincere appreciation for your confidence and loyalty. We are deeply thankful and extend to you our best wishes for a happy and healthy Thanksgiving Day.
- One of the joys of Thanksgiving is wishing you a happy and healthy holiday season.
- At this time of Thanksgiving we pause to count our blessings. The freedom of this great country in which we live. It’s opportunity for achievement. The friendship and confidence you have shown in us. For all of these things we are deeply thankful. Our best wishes for a Happy Thanksgiving.
- Thanksgiving for people is…The morning sun and the setting moon, The cheerful bird and the dancing mood, The silent waters and the playful dunes, But more than that I cherish you. Wishing you a happy and healthy Thanksgiving Day.
- Gratitude is the heart’s memory. Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving.
- May your stuffing be tasty. May your turkey plump, may your potatoes and gravy have nary a lump. May your yams be delicious, and your pies take the prize, and may your Thanksgiving dinner stay off your thighs.
- November is the time to be thankful, a time to remember and to embrace those who enrich our lives. I’m thankful for a lot of things, but I’m most thankful for you.
- Because today is a special day, I want to let you know that I appreciate you every single day. Happy Thanksgiving wishes!
- Thank you Mom and Dad for giving me food, shelter and unconditional love.
- Thank you Mom for always making spectacular meals throughout the years! Thanksgiving won’t be the same without your special dishes.
- A heartfelt thanks to you on this day, for being my guide, my teacher and my father. Happy Thanksgiving Dad!
Happy Thanksgiving Messages For lover
- I want to thank you for all the wonderful ways you make me happy, even when you don’t realize it. Just seeing your face or hearing your voice can make my day already. It’s a treat when I get to spend the entire day with you and do all our favorite things together. Because of you, I have a permanent smile on my face and butterflies fluttering in my stomach. Thank you for giving me this giddy, happy feeling every time.
- How beautiful it is to go through life with someone hand in hand and heart to heart! Happy Thanksgiving to my precious life partner, the best traveling partner a woman could ever ask for!
- I’m so grateful for you because you never left my side when I was going through some emotional issues. You made sure that I had someone who would be with me, to hold my hand, to dry my tears, and to offer emotional support. I’m so glad that it was you. I am forever indebted to you. I thank God every day that He gave me someone like you for a boyfriend and a best friend. Thank you, my love!
- I’ve learned what it means to be truly appreciative. Having a partner like you, a friend when I need it, a lover who understands, has truly transformed my life, and our relationship is something I am forever grateful for. I just wanted you to know how much you mean to me on this day of thanks. Happy Thanksgiving, my love.
- You were there for me when times were tough. You were always the first person to ask me how I was doing, if I needed help with anything, or if I wanted to get away so that I could clear my head. You were always so worried about me, and I always told you that I was fine. Because I was, knowing that I had you with me. Now that everything’s okay, I know that I can still count on you for anything. Thank you for being that person for me. I love you!
Happy Thanksgiving Messages For Colleagues
- Working with you has always been enjoyable and inspiring! Happy Thanksgiving to you.
- It’s a pleasure working with you. Happy Thanksgiving!
- I never face Monday morning blues, because of fun colleagues like you. Thank you. I hope you enjoy your time at home with those close to your heart this holiday season.
- It’s always nice to work with a well envisioned colleague. Your positive energy radiates into us. I am so grateful. Happy Thanksgiving.
- Thanksgiving is just one more day to say working with you has always been so wonderful.
- In this time of Thanksgiving, I want to express my appreciation for you. Working with you has been an amazing opportunity for me. I appreciate your high standards, persistence and fine sense of humor. Happy Thanksgiving.
- I am not sure if my best friend can fill the shoes of my best colleague at work. But I am sure that you-my best colleague can easily fill the shoes of my best friend. Thanks for your support.
- I consider myself very fortunate for having a chance to work with an expert of your caliber. Working with you was a great learning experience for me. I really value the knowledge and insight you have. Happy Thanksgiving.
- On Thanksgiving, I don’t know how I can show enough appreciation, to a co-worker who has given me so much motivation. Thanks for being such an inspiration.
Happy Thanksgiving Wishes For Everyone
- Here’s a heartwarming thanks to you for the hope, peace and joy that you bring to my life.
- Hope that you’re surrounded with the love of your dear ones on this festive season. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.
- I’m really glad that we’re family. Thanking God for having you in my life on this special day.
- Thanksgiving wishes from across the miles from our house to yours. May your home be filled with laughter and happiness!
- Sending you my warm wishes from home to home and from heart to heart to wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving! May this day be a beautiful reminders of the wonderful things in life.
- November is the time to be thankful, a time to remember and to embrace those who enrich our lives. I’m thankful for a lot of things, but I’m most thankful for You!
- Wish you a very happy and blessed Thanksgiving!
- May your blessings be multiplied this year and throughout all your life. Happy Thanksgiving wishes to you!
- Wishing you a harvest of blessings, good health and good times. Happy Thanksgiving day!
- Here’s to enjoying the company of good friends and family. I wish you a happy Thanksgiving!
- May you enjoy the feast and the company of your family on Thanksgiving day.
- May you enjoy this celebration with your family full of laughter and peace. Happy Thanksgiving greetings!
Funny Thanksgiving Quotes
- “An optimist is a person who starts a new diet on Thanksgiving Day.”-Anonymous
- “Thanksgiving dinners take eighteen hours to prepare. They are consumed in twelve minutes. Half-times take twelve minutes. This is not coincidence.” -Erma Bombeck
- “This Thanksgiving I hope you’re able to avoid the tragedy of the different foods on your plate touching one another.” – Anonymous
- “Vegetables are a must on Thanksgiving. I suggest carrot cake, zucchini bread and pumpkin pie.” – Jim Davis
- “Black Friday: because only in America people trample each other for sales exactly one day after being thankful for what they already have.” -Anonymous
- “Thanksgiving. Bringing out the best in family dysfunction since 1863.” -Anonymous
- “Happy Day after Thanksgiving! Hope you didn’t forget to set your scales back 10 pounds last night.” -Anonymous